Subject: Glossaary: Extension of deadline

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1993 10:18:16 +0200

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The deadline for final submissions of proposals for new terms and
concepts has been extended to the end of Sunday, May 2, 1993! This
way, contributors may take advantage of the weekend.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Previous message:

>   **************************************************************
>   **      Final Request for Glossary Entries and Comments     **
>   **************************************************************
>
>
>Dear Colleague,
>
>As part of the continued initiative aimed at creating a consensus
>glossary of temporal database concepts and terms, YOU ARE INVITED TO
>PROPOSE NEW TERMS AND CONCEPTS that may be added to the current set of
>definitions. Comments (including modifications) on existing
>definitions are also welcome. All material should be submitted to the
>mailing list [email-masked]. 
>
>         THE DEADLINE FOR FINAL SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 1, 1993.
>
>The resulting document will be prepared for the International Workshop
>on an Infrastructure for Temporal Databases, in Arlington, TX.
>
>An initial glossary was published in the September 1992 issue of the
>SIGMOD Record, and status documents were distributed in December 1992
>and March 1993. Additional information regarding the status of the
>initiative is available by anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu, in the
>"tsql" directory.
>
>Feel free to direct questions to "[email-masked]".
>
>Best regards,
>
>Christian S. Jensen (editor)
>Aalborg University