Subject: Request for Glossary Entries and Comments

From: "Christian S. Jensen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1993 11:59:39 +0100

**************************************************************
   **         Request for Glossary Entries and Comments        **
   **************************************************************

Dear Colleague,

As part of the continued initiative aimed at creating a consensus
glossary of temporal database concepts and terms, you are invited to
propose new terms and concepts that may be added to the current set of
definitions. Comments (including modifications) on existing
definitions are also welcome. All material should be submitted to the
mailing list [email-masked].

An initial glossary was published in the September 1992 issue of the
SIGMOD Record, and a status document was distributed in December 1992.
Status documents are made available every three months, so a new
status document will be released later this month. This document is an
important one because the following document will be prepared for the
International Workshop on an Infrastructure for Temporal Databases, in
Dallas, TX, June 1993.

Additional information regarding the status of the initiative is
available by anonymous ftp from cs.arizona.edu, in the "tsql"
directory.

Feel free to direct questions to "[email-masked]".

Best regards,

Christian S. Jensen (editor)
Aalborg University